Payment Collection for International Users
While the wall art designer, online sales flow and full In-Person Sales workflow work perfectly for our international users, there is one key difference.
At this time, Swift Galleries is unable to process payments for our international users.
So, what should International Users do?
For In-Person Sales Opportunities:
- Go through your IPS meeting normally until you get to the Place Order button.
- Take your client's payment through a 3rd party payment processor (like Square or PayPal).
- When the payment is complete in your 3rd party processor, click the Place Order button and complete the order normally.
For Online Sales Opportunities:
- You'll receive an email when a client places an online order.
- Collect payment through a 3rd party payment processor (like Square or PayPal).
- When payment is complete in your 3rd party processor, place the order normally.